- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Contract Drafting and Agreement Review
- Civil Matters, Claims and Compensation
- Constitutional & Public Interest Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Domestic Arbitration
- Employment, Labour and Service Matters
- Family and Personal Laws
- Financial Disputes and Tax Matters
- Information Technology and Cyber Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Merger and Acquisition
- Negotiable Instrument- Cheque Bounce Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Trademark Registration and Infringement
- Bilateral Relations
- Contact Us
Shipping, Transport & Logistics
Rapid transformations due to the influence of digitalization on all business models, as well as through e-commerce have had a knock-on influence on worldwide delivery logistics services. The firm brings together a team of lawyers with cross-practice expertise in shipping and maritime law, as well as offshore logistics and subsea matters.
With customer expectations of quicker turnarounds and 24/7 order management under real time transparency of all process steps, ever more logistic providers turn to an acquisition strategy.
Advising on the complete range of admiralty and shipping matters, our professionals are recognized as solid performers in dry transactional work, shipping-related infrastructure, wet claims and port development issues.
On the litigation front, our proficient team handles disputes involving collisions, cargo, mortgage and charter party claims, ship arrest and release, commercial arbitration and ship finance etc.
You are welcome to write to us