- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Contract Drafting and Agreement Review
- Civil Matters, Claims and Compensation
- Constitutional & Public Interest Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Domestic Arbitration
- Employment, Labour and Service Matters
- Family and Personal Laws
- Financial Disputes and Tax Matters
- Information Technology and Cyber Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Merger and Acquisition
- Negotiable Instrument- Cheque Bounce Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Trademark Registration and Infringement
- Bilateral Relations
- Contact Us
Our global life sciences and healthcare experts provide a full range of legal advice to innovative pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies and industry investors at every stage of the product life cycle. We also act for healthcare clients around the world, including hospitals and health systems, clinics, health insurers, academic medical centers and retail pharmacies on a wide variety of regulatory, transactional and litigation matters.
We also provide our clients with a broad range of legal advice in areas such as marketing authorizations and post-market surveillance, competition matters, trade controls, governmental healthcare and procurement programs, anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
The industry is currently facing a global period of uncertainty which includes a raft of legal and commercial hurdles impacting a large number of life sciences and healthcare companies. Our global presence allows us to assist our clients effectively navigate the legal intricacies in this difficult landscape.
You are welcome to write to us