- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Contract Drafting and Agreement Review
- Civil Matters, Claims and Compensation
- Constitutional & Public Interest Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Domestic Arbitration
- Employment, Labour and Service Matters
- Family and Personal Laws
- Financial Disputes and Tax Matters
- Information Technology and Cyber Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Merger and Acquisition
- Negotiable Instrument- Cheque Bounce Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Trademark Registration and Infringement
- Bilateral Relations
- Contact Us
In an era characterized by rapid digitalization, the necessity for robust policies to safeguard innovation and ideas has become more critical than ever. Companies across the globe, whether well-established multinational corporations, fast-growing tech enterprises, or emerging startups striving to secure their presence in the economy, are increasingly recognizing the significance of intellectual property.
Intellectual property, a cornerstone of the business world, serves as the guardian of inventive concepts and commercially viable innovations. Its role extends far beyond mere legal protection; it is a catalyst for fostering creativity and promoting groundbreaking ideas.
INDIA'S ROBUST FRAMEWORK FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In India, the framework for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) is well-established and stable from both legal and administrative standpoints. The legal infrastructure provides intellectual property rights across various sectors engaged in activities such as music, technology, science, art, innovation, and literature.
At our law firm, we house a team of professionals who possess a diverse and articulate understanding of intellectual property laws. We are committed to providing our clients with practical, strategic, and comprehensive solutions to tackle the intricacies and challenges that intellectual property litigation may present.
Our highly qualified and experienced lawyers are well-versed in navigating the unique legal and procedural landscape of the Indian legal system. They are dedicated to delivering tailor-made solutions that cater to the unique needs of our clients, whether they operate in India or across the world.
A MULTIFACETED APPROACH TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our services encompass various facets of intellectual property law, including:
- Assistance in Registration and Prosecution: We provide guidance on the registration and prosecution of trademarks, designs, copyrights, and geographical indications.
- Infringement Suits and Compensation: Our team is well-equipped to assist with filing infringement suits and seeking compensations related to intellectual property violations.
- Transaction Document Negotiation: We offer advisory and assistance in negotiating transaction documents, ensuring that our clients’ interests are well-protected.
- IP Portfolio Management: We handle the prosecution and management of intellectual property portfolios, offering comprehensive protection for our clients’ innovations and creations.
- Preserving Trade Secrets: Safeguarding proprietary information and trade secrets is a key focus area, ensuring that our clients’ competitive edge remains intact.
- Due Diligence and Brand Audits: We conduct thorough due diligence and brand audits to evaluate the strength and value of intellectual property assets.
- Licensing of Intellectual Property: Our expertise extends to intellectual property licensing, enabling clients to leverage their creations for financial gain.
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Our legal team excels in handling intellectual property litigation, covering the entire spectrum of IP rights before courts and specialized tribunals in India.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: We offer advisory services to assess and minimize risks associated with proposed ventures, ensuring that our clients make informed decisions.
The role and significance of Intellectual Property Right laws in digital startups.
Intellectual property rights (“IPR”) are exclusive rights which are induced on a person in lieu of any creation that he may have accomplished in due course of time. These rights are protected by law, in the form of patents, trademarks or copyrights thus giving the creator a protection as well as a form of recognition for his contribution. …Read more
Patents in the pharmaceutical industry in India
Multinational corporations predominated the Indian medicine market until the year 1970. India was one of the countries with the highest drug prices in the world because more medications were being imported at a higher rate. …Read more
Standard essential patents and abuse of dominance in India
Several cases filed with the Competition Commission of India (‘CCI’) involving standard essential patents (‘SEPs’) and fair, reasonable, and non-discriminatory (‘FRAND’) commitments pose the question of whether companies that promote innovation…Read more
Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Law – Reviewing it with the purview of Interference under Article 226
Intellectual Property (“IP’) Law, gives the Intellectual property holder right of exclusivity, that will allow the holder to exclude anyone else from using his Intellectual property, i.e., they give monopoly rights…Read more
Due diligence and brand audits in IP
The 21st century is an era of invention, and these innovations are vital to the expansion of the Indian economy. These inventions are all intangible assets that are the result of human creativity and have monetary value. All these fresh concepts and inventions require legal… Read more
Specialized IP tribunals in India
A specialized intellectual property (“IP”) court is an independent public judicial organization that can operate at the national or regional levels to resolve specific IP-related issues, but it can also resolve other issues. Even though IP conflicts are frequently associated… Read more
You are welcome to write to us