- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Contract Drafting and Agreement Review
- Civil Matters, Claims and Compensation
- Constitutional & Public Interest Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Domestic Arbitration
- Employment, Labour and Service Matters
- Family and Personal Laws
- Financial Disputes and Tax Matters
- Information Technology and Cyber Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Merger and Acquisition
- Negotiable Instrument- Cheque Bounce Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Trademark Registration and Infringement
- Bilateral Relations
- Contact Us
IT, E-Commerce and Outsourcing
Our services in technology, E-commerce and outsourcing sector includes assisting companies in information technology, outsourcing sectors and on various legal issues involving privacy and protection of data.
The team has substantial expertise in advising and assisting companies in matters related to data theft, hacking, phishing, spamming, pharming, liability of service provider obligations on network service providers, intermediaries, data centers etc. We are well equipped in guiding our clients on various provisions of the Information Technology Act and rules including violations committed within the provisions. Our team has advised several companies in structuring, commencement of business operations in e-commerce transactions, e-contracts and website development and the associated contracts, in addition to assisting them in negotiating contracts concerning to software development, software licensing, master services agreements and service level agreements etc.
Our experienced service providers also advise clients on issues relating to protection, transfer and storage of data and have assisted them in drafting, negotiating and finalizing related corporate commercial issues and licensing contracts.
To know more about IT, E-Commerce and Outsourcing, please download our booklet.
You are welcome to write to us