- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Contract Drafting and Agreement Review
- Civil Matters, Claims and Compensation
- Constitutional & Public Interest Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Matters
- Criminal Litigation
- Domestic Arbitration
- Employment, Labour and Service Matters
- Family and Personal Laws
- Financial Disputes and Tax Matters
- Information Technology and Cyber Matters
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Merger and Acquisition
- Negotiable Instrument- Cheque Bounce Matters
- Banking & Finance
- Trademark Registration and Infringement
- Bilateral Relations
- Contact Us
Financial market is one of the most significant and forward-looking sectors in India that continue to expand with the growth of the digital financial landscape. The increasingly complex financial operations followed by regulatory framework often require advice and supervision from legally skilled professionals who can lead to a positive impact while making effective decisions.
Our banking & finance team brings industry leading expertise in terms of experts and the range of our practice. We act as trusted advisers to major corporates, banks and financial institutions for providing efficient and constructive solutions with complex financing procedures and arrangements.
We intrinsically understand the needs of our clients to advice with both commercial and legal solutions. We are also positioned well to support banking, corporate, and cross-border financing requirements.
We are ideally placed to advise our clients on all types of financing transactions, including Indian as well as foreign currency financing, structured financing, corporate funding, acquisition finance, loan against shares, export finance, mezzanine finance, real estate finance, hybrid debt, securitization, bond issuances, including private placements to domestic as well as foreign portfolio investors, debt restructuring and statutory resolutions.
Our expertise includes advice in relation to:
You are welcome to write to us